Digital well being software operator Doximity has filed further paperwork for its preliminary public providing. The San Francisco-based startup has beforehand mentioned it plans to boost as much as $100 million.
- The corporate estimates the market worth of its telehealth options at $4.3 billion, utilizing common contract sizes and annual subscription charges.
- As of March 31, 2021, over 90% of U.S. hospitals have Doximity’s Dialer app at their facility, in accordance with the filings. Doximity supplied some providers without spending a dime throughout the pandemic and commenced charging for them in January, 2021.
- The corporate gave a number of causes for future development, together with stating that income from their prime 20 clients had elevated by a median a number of of six instances since fiscal 2017.
- Doximity 12 months over 12 months development of 78% in 2021 when it recorded income of $207 million versus the prior 12 months when it reported $116 million.
- CEO and co-founder Jeffrey Tangney, who additionally co-founded Epocrates, acquired $21 million in possibility awards in 2021 with a base wage of $240,000.
Doximity permits physiciansa to speak in a HIPAA-compliant platform. The community has been beforehand outlined as a “LinkedIn for medical professionals.”